Who is the Course for?
This course is intended for people who wish to improve their essay writing skills for IELTS Writing Task 2. This contains video lessons that cover the essential skills required to score a Band 7 in IELTS or higher. It also provides information about the various strategies test takers can employ to get a better score in IELTS Writing Task 2. You need to be at least a B1 in the CEFR or at least a Band 5.5 or 6.0 in IELTS to benefit from this course.
What is included in the course?
This course contains a brief introduction and review of IELTS Writing Task 2 guidelines and some reminders to improve your test performance for this task. It also includes a detailed discussion on the band score descriptors to allow you to understand what skills examiners look at when assigning marks to candidates. You will also learn how to write an essay from scratch and be acquainted with the structures you can use to write high-scoring essays in the IELTS.
Reasons why you should take this course?
It summarizes complex IELTS information in a series of videos that you can finish in 2 hours or less! It is also taught by a Band 9 IELTS candidate, who took the examination in 2019, and gives you an overview of IELTS from a test taker's perspective, rather than an examiner's or instructor's point of view. In addition, this course helps you to understand the structures you can use in your actual IELTS Writing Task 2 exam to enable you to write a response to virtually any Writing Task 2 question in IELTS. After the course, you will feel more confident in your writing ability and realize that IELTS Writing Task 2 is not a very difficult task after all.
Ways to Pay:
• Pay via PayPal- Apply the coupon code- nineronline30
• Pay via Bank Transfer (please see below on how to pay)
HOW TO PAY OFFLINE or via Bank Transfer
1. Go to our branches (P. Campa - España, Quezon Avenue, or Taft) and pay the course fee. Note that we do not accept ATM or online payment (other than PayPayl). You may also deposit your payment to:
BDO Account Name: 9.0 Niner IELTS Review & Tutorial Center
BDO Savings Acct# 000050286277
2. Send a copy of your receipt or deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Indicate your name, email address and course to enrol in your email.
4. Wait for the enrollment email within 24 hours