Policy key definitions:
- •"I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the website- Filipino UK Nurses Community Website, managed by business, James Court Creative Solutions
- •"you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- •GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- •PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- •ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- •Cookies mean small files stored on users’ computer or device.
What Information do we KEEP?
We ask for personal information such as:
- •Contact information such as your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number
- •Interests and communication preferences
How do we COLLECT data?
We collect your data through the following:
- •When you register your details in our subscribe and/or join button
- •When you voluntarily provide your feedback on one of our articles
- •When you use our website via your browser’s cookies
How do we USE your data?
We use the data collected to do the following actions:
- •Update you on relevant new services and benefits
- •Provide general information (which does not identify individuals) and statistics to help us develop our websites, services
- •Tell you about changes to our services or website
- •Help us develop our website to make it better for all users
- •Get your feedback on our website and services
- •Administer our website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research)
- •Keep our website safe and secure
- •Personalise the Service and to select content to be communicated to you or to use features on the Service such as sharing content with a friend or colleague;
- •Contact you regarding our products or services or other products and services from third parties
- •Invite you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions for data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Service, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a customer agreement with us;
- •Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
As a user, with your consent, we may:
- •Submit your details to an employer where you have told us you wish to apply for a specific position
- •Use your details in tailoring the information of products and services we can provide
- •Our services (jobs and trainings) will directly lead you to the client/service provider (ie recruitment agency/ training provider). They may request for additional information from you. Providing these details means you are giving them consent to process your information. As such, we do not have access to data, other than the data stated above. More so, we do not have control on how they use or manage your data. However, we do ensure that the companies we partner with understand and comply with data privacy terms/policies we have.
When we have a contract with you, we may:
We may use your information to comply with a contract that we have agreed with you:
- •Provide the services you have requested
- •Administer and provide the website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis & research)
- •Tell you about changes to our website or our services
- •Help us to improve the website
How LONG do we keep your data?
We will store your information as long as you want to. We will also regularly remind you that information stated above are stored with us. You have the right to unsubscribe or opt to our community or subscriber list. If you wish to opt out, please email email@example.com.
What are your DATA protection rights?
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- •the right to be informed
- •the right of access
- •the right to rectification
- •the right to erasure
- •the right to restrict processing
- •the right to data portability
- •the right to object
- •the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
What are COOKIES?
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows Filipino UK Nurses or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on Filipino UK Nurses website.
How do we use your cookies?
There are number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- We use the cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- We use the cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
What are the cookies we use?
Our website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
- A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
- A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
What are your cookies options?
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can I find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies by visiting the following third party websites:
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Contact Details- 0303 123 1113