£30 to £50/hour
Health and Social Care Services (HASCs)
Health and Social Care Services Limited (www.hascs.co.uk) is a fully nurse owned and led complex home care provider. Working with adults and children in their own homes – we provide high quality care for clients with a wide range of conditions. We take pride in our care provision and take care of our staff.
We are currently seeking an ITU Nurse to support a lady in the Poole, Dorset area with her day to day activities.
Our client has acquired a spinal injury and is currently ventilated via a tracheostomy. They also require PEG Feeding along with assistance on full personal and bowel care.
* Please note that this vacancy is only open to female applicants due to the personal care required for a vulnerable adult as permitted under the Equality Act 2010 *
The shift patterns:
· 12-hour double up shifts on a rota basis, including day, night and alternate weekend shifts, with option to work additional shifts to cover leave.
· The shifts times are 08:00 – 20:00 and 20:00 – 08:00 Mondays – Sundays.
Previous care experience is desirable however full training will be given to the right candidate.
· Market leading rates of pay. from £30.00 per hour Mon to Friday days, £32.00 per hour Monday to Friday nights and all day on Saturday, £34.00 all day on Sunday, £50.00 per hour on Bank Holidays.
· Paid Annual Leave – 28 days per year (pro rata) inc. Bank Holidays.
· Pension scheme after 3-month qualifying period.
· Full training for the role.
· Nurse line manager to provide ongoing support.
· Opportunities for Career progression.
What we look for:
· Full driving licence preferred.
· Reliability and commitment.
· Excellent communication skills including verbal and written English.
· Proof of your right to live and work in the UK.
This application includes a virtual or telephone interview process.
The position is subject to an enhanced criminal record check (DBS) and referencing.
For more information, contact HASCS on 02380177946.